GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 01:17:05 EST
Hi Mohammed,
I had a problem opening the attachment.  The download worked fine, and the
message came through as a multi-part message with a few pieces of text, and a
file called lestwefo.pps.  I could see the text in the file, but could not
see the images that were supposed to go along with the presentation.  This
leads to the pressing question of what type of format the *.pps file was
saved in, and what program will open the file?

Hope to hear from you soon, Dr. Kah.

Regards,
Yus