GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:45:59 +0000
MB,
  Actually N'dokeh i wasn't going to scratch you because i am yet to GET
BACK the "mboodakeh"that you stole from my locker some twenty years
ago!(laugh).

Please MB say it as you see it.No biblical texts exist in politics so your
analyses are accurate as of now. I remember you as a courageous young man
who used to be at the fore-front! Remember that i "trained" you somewhere so
remain as i knew you.Do not be swayed by cunning callers!

Your analyses have spoken for themselves,you are neither for nor against
Jammeh! You are for the objective approach.

The strategists we have here embedd cynicism,hatred!,snobbism and "nyoo
faasaa" styles!

Just look around and see,the moment i or other APRC supporter touch on the
darlings,the next thing is;DELETE! IGNORE! DO NOT MIND HIM!REVISIT THE
ARCHIVES AND SEE WHO YERO IS...ETC.

This really makes me laugh.I have been reminded by one of them that people
aren't interested in reading individual achievements but this adviser should
have come in when those i was  debating with were parading their personal
emuloments in Djerba and so on! But no! truth is for the Jammeh supporters
alone to drink from this jar of gambial thats full of unfiltered water!

I do laugh aloud when i see some people that are "rez de chaussezs" calling
on others to be ignoring my postings or perceive me as this or that!
Some people here are just so desperate  that it worths calling a sooth sayer
to help us with them.A sooth sayer can do because if someone who lives in
the states and England can't still see the light, then the best is for that
person to continue feeding his or her soul with witch craft and full stop!

DELETE! but i will bleat!

If some toad is silent and calling on the rest to be deleting my articles
here how about me sending you an interview i held with CBS radio station?
This interview contains substantive points and not personal issues.
IF I MISS BEING CONSIDERED HERE BY SOME OF YOU UNKNOWN PEOPLE I SAY HOW
ABOUT THE AUDIENCE IN SOUTHEAST ASIA/USA ITSELF AND OTHERS?
Yes sirs! the next thing is "bulenko faaleh" he's soaked in somekindna
inferiority complex! I believe those who originated those funny believes
have been sent out of their cages with more disgusting and dark historical
slates than any person has ever received on the L!

You people are very funny so go ahead and dream one day you will know who
worths snobbing!

For almost four months i had stayed silent on this forum
during that period i saw a lot of garbage here but didn't worry because i
had other better engagements to follow than the L.Now i am on a short leave
so i want to spend my leisure time with funny guys like the ones i see here!
I AM A PEST FOR SOME BUT A PET FOR OTHERS.KEEP ON DREAMING,THE SUPPORTIVE
PRIVATE MAIL THAT I RECEIVE, SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.In your imagination i am
being ignored but i know what my mission is here.

YEROMAMA.

"YEROMAMA PULORI GALO HAAWA BAROGEL N'DIMOU"
"Speak the speeches and let the speeches not spit you."