GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Essau Gambia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2007 01:10:09 -0400
Breaking News:The Big Interview: Ambassador Essa Bokarr Sey Speaks!!!
"Politics is an animal that's either 'tamed" or "wild",depending on how one
interprets things. One can either be subjective or objective when it comes
to passing judgments along a partisan line. However, when it comes to basic
national challenges and interests every citizen has the right to go through
the layers of checks and balances then give in their idea or opinion. My
opinion is that things are far from being rosy. Even if we had gems of
diamond being used to maccadamise the roads of Banjul and other parts of The
Gambia, does not mean we are criticism-free. No system or leader should
expect being criticism-free. This is the cancerous part of our system back
home to say the least. President Yahya Jammeh wants to respond to every
criticism with force and anger and then forcefully "insult" people to
support him through threats. That is not his role. He should leave that line
with those he appointed to do so. Let them also do it with respect and
maturity. This is why everything is turning upside down. Look at the latest
regarding Sainy Jaiteh? Just because Sainey criticized his own party the
system is silently rushing to eject him? That's not right. Jammeh should
respect people like that, talk to them every morning before starting his
daily job. These are the type who will die for their country when the need
arises not those who tell him Jammeh.."Sir you will be here for ever" That
is not true Yahya will not be there forever! He will go one day whether he
likes it or not. If he continues using anger and hunger for brutality then
decadence shall always stay to welcome his hopes!," says Ambassador Essa
Bokarr Sey. Mr.Sey was speaking in an exclusive interview with the Freedom
Newspaper's Pa Nderry M'Bai. In this master piece interview, the former
Gambian Diplomat commented on  Jammeh's new foreign policy, the ailing
political situation, the mounting tensions between the Gambia and Senegal,
Taiwan, Main Land China and a host of other topical issues. Mr.Sey a poet,
seasoned writer, cum senior Management Member of the Freedom Newspaper is
now working with a leading US Bank. A  well established marketing
represtative, Sey served as Gambia's Ambassador to the United States, Taiwan
and France. As a leading political commentator,  Sey in this interview
critically examined Gambia's ailing political situation and the growing
demand for regime change in the Gambia. Below is the full text of the
interview. Please read on...
Freedom Newspaper: What was responsible for  your silence Ambassador Sey?
Has Jammeh's "Charms" succeeded in taming you?

Essa Bokarr Sey:"Charms"? Well from the other side of things I cannot stop
independent minds from adding value to the "effective range of those
arrows... Arrows that I presume are coming from such "charms" ready to
strike those who believe in this infantile garbage...(laughter). On my side
I think "charms" or "talisman" are meant to derail a natural process from
the minds of the naive men and women who feed their souls on nothing else
but myth and mythology. Fortunately I thank God or Allah I am not part of
that set. I cannot associate anything else to the powers of God or Allah. He
disposes at anytime He likes, whereas some of us(save me and others) as
beings tend to think we can propose. Pa no one is in control except Allah or
God. therefore, I might have been busy but not silenced. Never will anyone
silence me where there is God or Allah. Pa even the dead speak. Cheikh Anta
Diop is dead but he is still speaking!

Freedom Newspaper: What can you tell us about Gambia's political situation
today? Are things changing for the better  or for the worse?

 Essa Bokarr Sey:I like the latter part of your question.."changing for the
better or the worse..."? Politics is an animal that's either 'tamed" or
[...]

Freedom Newspaper: Regime change has been dominating Gambian discussions
these days. Many Gambians, both at home and abroad are unhappy with the
current state of affairs, characterized by "economic hardship" and political
repression from the Jammeh dictatorship. Do you really believe that Jammeh
got to go come what may?

Essa Bokarr Sey:Refer to the previous answer I gave for the last question.
Him going or not is not my "pepper" now. What counts for me is the
following. Even if he was to leave this second what will be the size of
damages to inherit? The immediate removal of any leader should always be
balanced against what to use as a substitute. This is were those wanting to
see him off need to work on. Substituting decadence with anarchy is like
substituting pancakes with biscuits. Is there any major difference here? No.
Gambians home and abroad have to realize that, governments respect organized
fronts. Organized fronts can either be within or without. Organized fronts
are not always based on arming unruly people here and there, no. It goes
beyond removing someone by force. Organizing ourselves as people means
coordinating efforts and removing personal feelings from national feelings.
Jammeh himself should like that because if any regime replaces him tomorrow
and it is organized means he will not be "pounded" like yam for personal
feelings. If the replacement is based on internal cleavages and "silent"
whispers then woe-betide us! Look at Liberia Taylor replaced Doe then
history pushed him out to be replaced by Johnson Sirleaf. This means once
again as a reminder anything we are doing has to be leaning on Godly
virtues. We should not say "Jammeh go because we simply hate you" No instead
Gambians should say.."Jammeh here are the reasons why you are to go. Also
here are the pillars that will substitute yours because yours are full of
termites" Jammeh knows how he came to power and how other presidents in
Africa came to power, sure he also knows he will not be there for the next
forty years" There is what people call political dominos. He may be able to
arrange the dominos for a while and stop them from falling but will they
ever stay like that? Not at all. So Pa Jammeh going now is as important as
Gambia separating national feelings from personal ones. Organization and
coordination are to be the first cards on the table.

Freedom Newspaper: What worries you most about the Gambian situation today?

Essa Bokarr Sey: What worries me most is how the state house is seeing
everything from the west and from the UN as an undermining factor! Why? That
is far from the truth! Another thing is when I see "us" as a nation sending
accusing pro-government papers in the streets. Worst of all calling our
neighbors names! In the articles I read these past days I have realized that
Jammeh is calling Dakar,UN,UNDP and others names. This is an "uncut" style
of diplomacy which so raw! It is always better for one to wait before
leaping. I care less if Jammeh is fuming with anger or not in this case. He
has to understand that he owes the future generations an explanation. I saw
Landing Savaneh during the campaign of the Senegalese elections come up to
the border between our two countries. He stood in between praising the two
people of these different states as one family. I have seen Cheikh Tijan
Gadio doing his best in that regard. Banjul has to know that news these days
can flay faster than thought.

Freedom Newspaper: Has Jammeh over stayed his welcome? Don't  you think it's
about time for your former "old friend" to consider handing over the country
and retire gracefully from active politics?

Essa Bokarr Sey: (Laughter) sure he is my old friend. I can never erase that
part in my past. Neither can Jammeh ever say he never met a fula(laugh)
called Essa Sey. For him to go now or later? My opinions have been expressed
on that in my last replies.

Freedom Newspaper: Some APRC supporters want to make Gambians  believe that
it is only "Yahya Jammeh" who can run the Gambia. That they would not
welcome any leader besides Jammeh. What do you make out of such arguments?
Would you call this  a "wishful" thinking on the side of the Jammeh
supporters?

Essa Bokarr Sey:You know Pa. We heard the same in the early nineties when
Jawara wanted to resign. Infact this is why OJ Jallow was being castigated
at the time. He was the only one who approved of that departure saying the
old man could leave if he deemed it fit to do so. Pa sometimes there are
people in our country who can be so cunning. Those very characters started
spreading rumors about OJ's political ambitions. I was in the gendarmerie by
then. After all what happened when Jawara was over thrown? The same OJ
Jallow stayed to take the heat! Where were those who wanted to frame OJ?
Some fled, some joined the APRC! OJ later on continued to strive. Today who
are the true democrats holding the banner of PPP,NADD and others? Sure OJ is
part of them. No one imagined in the 80s or 90s that OJ and Halifa could
come together! Well when national interest stood these two joined. That's
what I mean NY organization. Principled-parties shall always survive whereas
emotional ones shall always evaporate. Those who say that without Yahya
Gambia will be may as well look at South Africa today. How about Russia?
Then  finally Senegal? Infact Yahya should be publicly disgracing these type
of people because they will say the same thing to me if I were to replace
him. They will say the same to you Pa if you were to replace him.

Freedom Newspaper: The Gambia without Yahya Jammeh would be "ungovernable."?
Do buy that argument?

Essa Bokarr Sey: Look Pa I am a believer. To be candid I think Allah or God
could have created a situation where the name Gambia may even disappear from
this world's geography. After all the people to occupy the new territory
would still move on. When was Gambia(the name) established? Not before
explorers like Vasco Dagama and many more started making noise!  I am not
saying he gave us the name all I am trying to justify is that Gambia(the
name) is not as old as the former Ghana Empire and so on. Did those people
in ancient Kaabu know Yahya Jammeh? Did those people in Saloum know Yahya
Jammeh? Now are we presently being ruled by Maba Jahu,Lat Dior,Alburih and
others? No. Who is there today? Yahya himself. Now what makes these people
believe that Yahya is the last ruler on the line? Do they know when the
world will end then? Yahya should be very careful of people like that.

Freedom Newspaper: Is Jammeh failing or succeeding as a leader?

Essa Bokarr Sey: Public opinion both nationally and Internationally can give
us the answer. Pa I would suggest that we conduct a survey or opinion poll
inside and outside The Gambia  in a very scientific way and see. My answer
maybe subjective as an individual on this case. All I can say is that we
need to sit and talk frankly to one another as a nation otherwise the times
I foresee are not so bright to say the least.

Freedom Newspaper: What makes you to disagree with Jammeh at this hour? Do
you have reason for  abandoning  his "ship" and join "progressive Gambians"
interested in political change in Gambia?

Essa Bokarr Sey:I did not know that Jammeh was sailing. I joined him to
work. He found me working before he took over at the same department. I did
not abandon him per se. We parted because time and life decided on my fate
as my fate as his former envoy and his fate as my former employer. We still
come together under one umbrella and that is The Gambia. He can never deny
me the birth right I have neither can I deny him his. The next thing on the
agenda is national interest.

Freedom Newspaper: Serving Jammeh's government don't make one to be bad,
evil or vindictive if you like. Out of the lot, there are decent ones
amongst them. What would you tell some Gambians, who are in the habit of
passing  judgments against  former public officials who served Jammeh's
regime without making a proper research about what they write about?

Essa Bokarr Sey:In every part of the world judgments are passed on people
who "used to be" Judgments are in most case so subjective when it comes to
personal feelings. There are people who adore me so much and they have
manifested that both practically and verbally. There are those who are
misinformed about me. There are those who pretend to know me while
castigating me for natural reasons. There are those who just do not care. My
question here..is.."Who am I to escape criticism?" Sometimes some people may
criticize you then you become angry but when you sit at a corner and think
you will realize that they are the ones who love you. I know I made mistakes
like any other person. There are mistakes we realise,there are some that we
cannot simply know. If I did anything wrong to any Gambian at the personal
and national level I want to be on record this day by saying.."I AM SO
SORRY" I do also want to say that I have forgiven anyone who did something
wrong to harm or destroy me. Strength lies on truth and reconciliation. It
also lies on responsibility. I can personally forgive wrong done to me but I
cannot stand forgive myself from doing something wrong to others. This
indeed does not mean I will not fight for my country if truth is disregarded
any where along the way. When I was there I heard the same judgments being
passed. These days I laugh because I have seen many on the line being hired
and fired by Jammeh after I left! There are some who used to darlings on the
internet fora against people like me. Well I was even surprised to see those
people joining Jammeh. Time will tell if I will ever beg Jammeh to join
again or not God willing.. God is the greatest Judge!

Freedom Newspaper: In the event of a regime change today in the Gambia, are
you willing to account for your past official activities under Jammeh's
tenure? Will you answer to any public commission to investigate officials,
who served under Jammeh's government?

Essa Bokarr Sey:This is on record. I said so in New York and I will repeat
it again. I am ready to answer to any impartial commission, not commissions
that have preconceived minds put on the table. Commissions have to be
truthful and objective. No commission can be successful if it has the dirt
of politics smeared on its back. It must used the cleansing services of
checks and balances to be effective.

Freedom Newspaper: Jammeh was quoted as saying that " each time  he fired
public officials" they would suffer for the rest of their lives. How is life
like with you, compared to your days as Ambassador? Any changes?

Essa Bokarr Sey: Suffer for the rest of their lives??? I was born in
Kuntaya.My father was a poor teacher. I grew up and then rose to certain
levels from a remote village. The one who brought me from that place to
Banjul, France(Besancon as a student) then around the world as a diplomat is
Allah or God. He is the only one who can determine who will suffer or stay
in comfort. In the Qur'an Allah says this:"Yarr zuqu mann yashaa'Ou-Illaa
Maasha-Allah" This means:" I Allah will give my blessings or LUCK to the one
I choose". Pa anyone who associates the powers of Allah or God to something
else is sinning. He gives luck not Yahya Jammeh. Even the prophet Muhammad
(PBUH) said this categorically clear. He said he does not give lukc neither
does he reward prayer or fasting! A true believer Christian or Muslim should
never say he or she gives luck! I cannot also attribute these things to
Yahya directly because he is yet to tell that in the face. I am waiting for
him to tell me that. Then I will remind him about the humble teachings of
the prophet. I will also remind him about the verses from great philosophers
in the past.

Freedom Newspaper: Do you missed  the Gambia and her people? If yes why?

Essa Bokarr Sey: Pa mine is what I call "hostile nostalgia" infact I will
send in that poem later on. I do not miss home when home is sobbing. I miss
home because I miss the essence of home not the effervescence. Wiat for the
poem!

Freedom Newspaper: If Yahya Jammeh should send elders to you today and seek
for forgiveness would you accept an apology from him? Has Jammeh wronged
you?

 Essa Bokarr Sey:Yahya Jammeh apologize who me? Well on the other way round
maybe Yahya is expecting an apology from me as well because he has been
seasoned by others on that line. Pa apologies are from God because he
puts that in the minds of those who send them out. Anyone who apologizes me
will be forgiven at the personal level. You see this reminds me about
humility. Even Allah or God made it clear that He cannot forgive anyone who
wrongs another personally. The person must go directly and apologize to the
one wronged. Whether it is Yahya or me who should apologize is left to time
to reveal the hidden side. I know one thing Pa Yahya Jammeh knows Essa and
Essa too knows Yahya Jammeh. I will stop there on this one(laughter).

Freedom Newspaper:If Jammeh should offer you job in the future would you
accept it? Will your conscience allow you to work with Jammeh for the rest
of your life? If no, why?

Essa Bokarr Sey: Pa it is not a question of conscience, it is a question of
choice. I am pretty sure there are people in the  state house who think that
Essa and co are out there waiting(laughter). Pa believe in it or not Pa
after leaving the arena I have learnt a lot. I think the English said
this:"ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY"

Freedom Newspaper: What do you learn during your association with Yahya? Do
you have any memos to pen?

Essa Bokarr Sey: Yes I like writing and I do write  a lot. Some of it is
shared some of it is kept.

Freedom Newspaper: Is Jammeh evil?

Essa Bokarr Sey: Evil? It depends on what one means? Evil or good are
relative. These are words found in grey areas. Who is evil and not evil?
Well as Chinua Achebe said:"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" In
Mandinka they say:"Kano mang Joo Jenkeh jeebay" Means "Love is blind" For
those who love Yahya he is not evil. For those who accuse of incarcerating
or killing their next of kin,he is beyond the word. For me as I said he is
what public opinion calls him period. Pa Is Yahya evil?(laughter)

Freedom Newspaper: Some critics blamed you for your association with the
Freedom Newspaper. Remember this  is a paper "Black Listed" by Jammeh. He
dislikes its editorial policy. Do you feel scared to associate yourself with
Freedom?

Essa Bokarr Sey: Scared? Me scared of associating with a paper like this
one? Why? For those who blame me let them tell me what else is better to do
as far as freedom of expression is concerned? I care less about such
critics. All I care about is where thoughts fly forth!

Freedom Newspaper: Are you afraid of Yahya Jammeh? Will you subdue if you
meet with  him one and one?

Essa Bokarr Sey:( Laughter) Pa you are so funny! Me subdue? Well Yahya is
brown belt holder of Judo. Did you know that? Pa in Yahya's case it is about
leadership not wrestling matches. All I know is that Yahya cannot guard
himself. He is being guarded that much I can say.

Freedom Newspaper: As a former Gambian Ambassador to Taiwan, France and the
USA, what can you tell us about Gambia's foreign policy today? Is  it still
where you left it or things have changed dramatically?

Essa Bokarr Sey:I did not leave things any where because this is not about
"I" it is about "him" Yahya does and says what he wants at anytime he likes.
No one blame present or former diplomats for his mishaps before microphones.
He should stop talking for  a while and learn to be listening for at least
three months. He talks to every TV and every visitor. Sometimes he leaves
people perplexed after uttering certain things. I have seen him on youtube
and on Al JAZEERA. I heard when cursed the kid who poured the medicine in
mandinka...This was so shameful. Yahya should go from the limelight for a
while at least! He is saying too much and digging more ditches for us as a
nation. Our foreign policy now has no shape and form.He is the one who says
and stops without advisers. That is too dangerous for a leader.

Freedom Newspaper: Do you see any implications here, about Gambia having
diplomatic ties with Iran and Venezuela? If yes, what are your reasons?

Essa Bokarr Sey:There are implications of course. These are International
players who are using more sophisticated methods. Infact Senegal received
buses etc from Tehran.Did we hear them say what Yahya is saying? No.
Venezuela is a sovereign nation we are one on the other side. There is no
harm in establishing relations with countries, however in his case what
matters is that he does not out of rage and wrath! That is not good. No one
can compel The Gambia to befriend or leave anyone even if Yahya is no longer
the president.However,we as Gambians should also remember that we cannot
force other nations to side with us in everything we choose to do. It does
not country X or Y is racist or xenophobic because they disagree with
Banjul. That is false!

Freedom Newspaper: In your view, what might have prompted the Jammeh
government to take such a unilateral move to befriend these countries, which
are currently labeled as "anti Western countries."?

Essa Bokarr Sey:Pa I refer you to my previous answer please.

Freedom Newspaper: Diplomacy in Africa, in most cases is driven by "monetary
expectations" in return from the countries they signed bilateral ties with.
Due to lack of "resources and bad economies" developing countries like the
Gambia have no choice but to engage in what critics say " Check Book"
diplomacy to run their projects. In your view, is it right for the Gambian
government to befriend these countries because of money?

Essa Bokarr Sey:No it is never right to befriend a country or society for
money! That is in itself mortgaging one's national pride. I do not like that
and will never support that. We have to know that if money was the case in
point then Taiwan would by now be part of the UN Family. Are they in? No.
Are we The Gambia not in? Yes. Don't the Taiwanese have more money than we
do? Yes they do. That's my answer.

Freedom Newspaper: How much have you collected on behalf you Jammeh while in
Taiwan?

Essa Bokarr Sey:I never collected anything on behalf of Jammeh as a person.
I fear God and will always say what I think is right. He never asked me to
collect a dime for him personally. What we worked on meaning I,Musa
Silla,Famara Jatta and Assan Drammeh was a loan agreement. This is on record
and has been exposed to the NAMS in Banjul How the money was spent? That is
a question in my mind too because I was not there when the money was
received in 2001. All I saw was generators being sprinkled with palm wine
from ports. Are those generators working now? They are not!

Freedom Newspaper: Do you prefer Main Land China than Taiwan?

Essa Bokarr Sey: I have no preference here. I have good friends in Taiwan
who are nice souls. I do not know anyone in Mainland China. However, if it
is about national and International affairs I prefer dealing with Mainland
China if I were to handle the affairs of our country's foreign relations
now. It is better for me to say what I have at heart than lie.

Freedom Newspaper: What is so special about Taiwan? Is it because of their
"Dollar diplomacy" that is why  the Gambian government dumped Main Land
China?

Essa Bokarr Sey:Taiwan is special because of its history and its name in the
world. About dumping or not I think my last question is enough to show what
my idea is on that.

Freedom Newspaper:What is the historical differences between the two
countries?

Essa Bokarr Sey:Taiwan was part of Mainland. Communism separated the two
sides based on ideology. Taiwan is still considered to be part of the
Mainland politically. Geographically they are an Island. The KMT party which
is the main opposition in Taiwan now originated from Mainland. Taiwan came
out of the UN in the seventies. Today Mainland is a permanent member of the
Security Council. Taiwan is not even a member state. Does that give you a
synopsis?(laughter)

Freedom Newspaper: Do you support the move taken by the Jammeh government to
cut off diplomatic ties with Main Land China?

 Essa Bokarr Sey: I did support is before during the early days. However the
interesting part of it is that I was educated about Taiwan itself during my
stay in Taipei. After knowing a lot about the history and background of the
Island, I thought it is wiser for us to maintain an economic burean there
while operating an embassy in Beijing. The same as what Nigeria is doing
today. I think that's my personal opinion. Of course as a diplomat you do
not expect me to say so when delivering a speech in Taipei. I feel sorry for
Taipei intellectuals because they are too smart and useful in the world.
Unfortunately the hurdle they are facing will take more of their brain cells
than it worths.

Freedom Newspaper: The Gambian government recently accuses the Wade
government of Senegal of trying to destabilize the Gambia. What do you make
out of such allegations?

Essa Bokarr Sey:I did mention this in one of my answers earlier on. These
two capitals are what I call "TWO STATES IN ONE PEOPLE" History will judge
both leaders if they mess up. That's all I have to say for now.

Freedom Newspaper: What most have gone wrong for the Jammeh government to
behave otherwise?

Essa Bokarr Sey:I really don't know if it is about deep details causing him
to be so troubled? However, Jammeh has realized that leading a nation is
like leading a platoon.

Freedom Newspaper: What are the implications of the government's
accusations?

Essa Bokarr Sey:Please refer to my answers earlier on.

 Freedom Newspaper: Do you believe in the government's accusations against
Senegal?  That Dakar was recruiting Gambian dissidents to topple the
government of the day?

 Essa Bokarr Sey: What is a dissident? Who is a dissident? Do those who use
these words in Banjul even know the meaning? Am not saying they are not
educated or so. What I am saying is that the word is not suitable in this
case! Let them do more home work before using words like that as tags. There
are people who call Jammeh a dictator. Does he accept it? Of course not! So
who are they or who is he to throw the word or term dissidents to us and
then expect people to say "Yes! we are dissidents!" That's nonsense.

Freedom Newspaper: How would you like the government to handle situations
like this?

Essa Bokarr Sey: All I know is that negotiations come after every bitter
war. Then why not start with that which will always last? Why waste words
and sweat? If negotiations are ignored then what will prevail? Uncertainty
and despair. Let Banjul not imagine that they can go around the world
accusing people then expect those people not to defend themselves. Are they
observing the formation of the new government in Dakar? Are they observing
the readiness to work in that country? Why are our side always thinking
about attacks? Did they do anything in hiding? Why can't we give chance for
peace to prevail in Banjul?

Freedom Newspaper: Would you say that the government in Banjul are living in
"fear and uncertainty"?

Essa Bokarr Sey: Sure they are!

Freedom Newspaper: Is President Jammeh a peacemaker, as he portrayed
himself?

Esssa Bokarr Sey: It depends who is talking to and who is talking to him. I
cannot call him one anyway.

Freedom Newspaper: What can you tell us about the Casamance rebellion?

Essa Bokarr Sey:I would rather not add petrol to fire at this point. I think
you will ask me this question in another interview(laughter)

 Freedom Newspaper: How would you like Yahya Jammeh to be treated if he was
out of the Presidency? Is there any cause for revenge?

Essa Bokarr Sey: Let the public judge!

Freedom Newspaper: Do you think history would judge Jammeh badly? Is this
the Jammeh you used to know way back at the Fajara Barracks?

 Essa Bokarr Sey:Still let the public judge! Laughter. Well Pa people
change. There are things in Yahya that I never saw before and there are
things that have always been the same. For example his way of threatening
people and his way of seeing himself a man with spiritual powers. This has
always been there!

Freedom Newspaper: Any last words to Gambians?

Essa Bokarr Sey:Organization,Unity,Love for one's country and love for one's
future generation. Lets think about them before they arrive!

Freedom Newspaper: Thanks Mr.Sey for sparing your busy schedules to talk to
us.

*Bokarr Sey:*Mr MBai,I am so pleased for having done this Interview with our
online paper.It is indeed a pleasure to be working with a courageous team
like ours. On that note as one family I would sieze the opportunity to
welcome Mrs Mbai(your wife ) even though belatedly,Awa Mbai our daughter and
Omar Bah my good brother.Omar stay put and always never forget the
motivating steam that brought us together.Pa Nderry to you finally I would
say always remember the wolof saying*:**"Yagga Baayiwut darra" Truth is the
best partner of time do your job and work towards welcoming the future
Gambian generation. Your boss Deyda is gone in flesh but he is still here
because you are one of the burning spears! he started.*

Editors note: The Freedom Newspaper treats all  its interviewees equally.
Mr.Sey being a senior Management Member of Freedom never saved  him from
from being grilled. He professionally handled the interview, despite the
provoking questions. At Freedom, we mean business each time,  we placed our
microphones before our interviewees. Thanks for your attention.

All rights reserved. Copying or re-writing our pieces without the expressed
permission of  this leading paper is prohibited. News Organizations and
Research institutions interested in using our pieces are free to contact the
editor before culling our stories. Such organizations must also give credit
to Freedom before using our materials. We thank you for your attention.

 The editor can be reached at the following
addresses:[log in to unmask], or [log in to unmask] If you know
that it's happening or is about to happen please contact us. It's easy. Just
type your info on our contact us file and  then click send. The Freedom
Newspaper is your leading and most authoritative  source of news. We have
the required professionals to serve you round the clock. Get your morning
breakfast news by reading Freedom. We have good stuffs  every morning. At
Freedom, we mean business.

Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2007 (Archive on Monday, July 30, 2007)
Posted by PNMBAI  Contributed by PNMBAI
Return <http://www.freedomnewspaper.com/Homepage/tabid/36/Default.aspx>

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい