GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 12:34:59 EDT

Thanks Ginny for your thoughts. Its nice to hear you again. Yes I think
Elizabeth knew about it in 2006 while her cancer was in remission. However I'm
not sure if political expediency affected her decision to forgive him at that
time or keep it under wraps. It could very well have contributed to the
resurgence of the cancer. Men does John Edwards have a huge burden now????  WHew!! I
wouldn't wanna be him right about now.

Haruna. Good to see you Ginny. Men you can be really quiet sometimes. What
da Khell??

In a message dated 8/9/2008 4:51:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,