GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2007 07:40:33 +0100
why do we like been comfortable all the time ? issues that can arouse potential discomfort are hardly touched by many .i wonder why .
  or i thought may be ,it may be some the following reasons .i have a wive and two children and i live in u.s/Europe and if i keep interfering in national debates ''the all-seen,all hearing one eye'' will descend on me as soon the 747 touch down at Yumdun airport and why should i put my self in that position ?
  or may be ,i just don't know what the fuss is all about .today it is yahya ,tomorrow some else ,God will decide ,it is not my problem .

  or may be ,i am just minding my business ,who knows i may get a call from yahya one day .

  Well ,it is all a big waste of precious time to write about irrelevant issues relating to the Gambia ,what can i change by writing some thing any way ?

  oh no ,just look at what happen to Baba galleh in his diary of discomfort ,again Ebrima manneh ,the late Deyda RIP ,   loooook at that nonsense ,why should i put myself in that precarious position .

  financially ,i want to travel freely to and from Banjul with a big smile and nice dresses ,go clubbing ,oh attending shows by Alie Mbyendery ,Pap so and so ,the mega star in himself Yousou Suma Jiken ,woow .

  Why should i throw all that away just for some thing i gain no direct benefit from ? i am not silly .

  hmmm ,am i really right by avoiding controversial issues concerning the country i love so much ? what is the price of my silence to others ?

  GAMBIANS AND THEIR COMFORT ZONE .

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい