GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 10:44:18 -0500
Coach,
  You could not have said this any better. I consider them (FJ manneh, ML Jassey
and et al) as the  set of newbies that are out to attack PDOIS. I am yet to see
any postings from ML Jassey and FJ Manneh after Latjor's posting on UDP stance
for a coalition of the opposition, isn't this outright hypocrisy and twisting
of the facts?  Many of their likes have come and gone,  but PDOIS is always and
will always continue to be CONSISTENT with their policies.

Thanxxx

Bass Ndow