GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 01:14:01 EDT
Ebou,

Law enforcement in this  country does not operate in slow motion,  especially
if a visiting head os state complains of  a phone call that threatens their
life. In that case, if the secret service or FBI had evidence that a visiting
head of state was threatened, they could follow the lead and connect the dots
and arrest the people involved in no time at all. The calls would have been
traced and the necessary done. Instead, how long has it been since Jammeh's visit
and these guys are still loose? These people must be loosing their touch in
that case huh? It must be scandalous and huge and thus will take a lot of time
to crack. I thought you said it  was terrorism?
Well, good luck with the investigation.

Jabou