GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 19:14:34 EDT
Another facet of a brutal tyranny has shown it's ugly face . Spraying
students with live ammunition is but a continuation of a deliberate policy of
murder, torture and intimidation. I join list members in condemning in the
strongest term the wanton murders and also support the fine suggestions Alpha
and rest made regarding steps to be taken by us pursuant to the results of
the final details of what happened. In the meantime we can expect what has by
now become standard utterances replete with lies, obfuscations and attempts
to rationalise outright murders. Yahya Jammeh and every single person serving
with him in  a responsible position will be prosecuted for all their crimes.
I am certain of that.

Karamba