GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 19:34:05 +0100
Men, what the heck are you on Jassey-Conteh?  It is your mentor Sheriff (
the political dinasour and spent force )who opportunistically was enhancing
the evil dictatorship of 'IMBECILE JAMMEH.'  Chickens just came home to
roost.  Just live with it.  I feel nothing for his plight.  I hope he enjoys
his slow walk to political oblivion.  Hope he has an enjoyable stay at
'Yahya's five star'.

I hope he will be consigned to the dustbin of history where he rightly
belong.

Mboge