GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hasanatou Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:01:12 +0000
Hamjatta,
You know what earned Mohammed Ali the title: "Ali, The Great"? The Man was
not only capable of throwing punches, but he was even better at receiving
them.

You are good at throwing nausea at people, but as soon as you are cornered
you run into convulsions, frantically jumping up and down, typical monkey
hysteria. All this long tirade of yours is nothing but pitiful. And i'll
tell you why.

Hamjatta,
Sarjo Jallow is not 'The Messiah' with a magic wand in hand. That with one
strike Gambia's troubles will disappear into thin air. The last time that
happened was when Cinderella got her Prince and 'She was delivered from evil
forever after'. Brother, welcome to reality!

My uncle initiated the first Bee-keeping light industry in the country
whereby Gambians for the first time were able to sell their product bottled.
He was then working for Action-Aid. Even IBAS were skeptical on the
viability of the idea.  He was fired from Action-Aid because of 1) Refusing
to hire a Mrs. Fatoumatta Ceesay from BB Darboe's(Vice President then )
directives. He hired a guy called Bawan from Lamin village after the guy
scored the highest in a given test, making him the most qualified.
Immediately after his firing, Mrs. Fatoumatta Ceesay was hired. 2) Because
he was "suspected" of being involved with the political party called
Movement for Justice in Africa- Gambia section/wing; MOJA-G. The PPP
machinery of terror incaserated him but were unable to proof that he was a
MOJA-G member. For those who know my uncle(his MOJA-G friends), they can
confirm that he used all his energy and meagre resources for this Party.
During their stay in Sweden both himself and his wife helped Gambian
students from Eastern Europe and Norway. By providing them with free board
and lodging and getting them summer jobs to ease their financial constraints
among other things. He was among the people who worked for  and realised
about half a million Swedish crowns for the Gambian Organisation in
Stockholm, Sweden.