GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hasanatou Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:34:51 +0000
>I do NOT need some uncouth woman
>to come to G_L insulting people’s parents on my behalf.<

Dampha, you are doing very well on your own. Secondly, who is blaming uncle
Dumo's wife for that transfer. Did you read me as condemning the visit? And
you call your self intelligent? Shame on you!
I have other matters to attend to. Until tomorrow, be my guest and display
your Ape genes!
Returning your own filth,
Hasatou