GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sidi sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:06:04 -0800
South Africa and others are pressing hard to have the
Japanese include African debt on the G8 Agenda.
Meanwhile, I am urging my colleagues here to contact
their respective capitals and send in their views. The
e-mail addresses you've provided will certainly help
in our efforts to register our concerns. Thanks. sidi
sanneh