GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:48:28 -0500
Hello, all, along with the other ways Joe mentioned that you can
donate, you can also go to www.sunugambia.com, and use PayPal, it's
very easy!  And you don't have to do anything but select how much you
want to donate!  You don't even need a PayPal account, if you have a
credit or debit card you can use!  So there is really no excuse!  If I
remember the choices correctly, you can give as little as $5 or $10.
And if everyone subscribed on this list, and other Gambian-related
lists could at least give $5, then that, in and of itself would go a
long way.

     I don't think we can sit here, and complain about the current
state of things in The Gambia, yet not put our money where our mouth
is, when the time comes.

     And to be honest, it's now or never!  The by-elections are
fast-approaching, in something like two weeks, and it's a little over
a year until the Presidential elections!  So needless to say, time is
not on our side!

     My father used to say to me that if you don't vote, you don't
have a right to complain, but in this case, if you don't do anything
to support NADD in their endeavor to better The Gambia, then if Jammeh
and his party wins come September 29, and if he manages to again steal
the elections in 2006, then you don't have any right to sit and
complain then, when you could have done something now!

     And there's not only cash, but there are also T-shirts and bumper
stickers you can purchase too, to show youre support for NADD, so
there are many things you can do to support this worthy cause.
     OK, that's all of rnow.

Ginny

--
Visit my blog at: http://GinnysThoughts.blogspot.com/