GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
isatou badjie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 09:25:59 EDT
Hi Ous,
Thankyou for highlighting this issue concerning the tern used by Ebou Jallow
"sinister jola ethnocentric agenda". We have to be very careful with our
choice of words and contruction. Whatever, one wants to say should be
directed to him and his government but not to a certain group of people as
mentioned. It could be very offensive. Not all Jolas support his government
including myself.
Thanx
Isatou