GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sal Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:38:26 PDT
Gambia-L

It took The Gambia police less than 72 hours to complete their so called
investigation and file charges against UDP officials, yet the
the more easily solvable case( April Massacre) is tied up in some toothless
commission. This is the same police that took part in the
execution of students in broad daylight.