GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 05:57:13 +0000
COLLY:

This is another master piece. You eloquently reminded Gambians to remember
the horrendous crimes that the Moron committed against innocent people.
Voting for this punk will not only be a waste of vote, but will also be
MORAL TERRORISM and endorsement of imbecility for the second time around.
Moron Jammeh was the very one who ordered Edward Singhateh, another mental
midget, at the airport on his way to OAU meeting in Ethiopia to give OUSMAN
KORO CEESAY, an illustrious son of the country BLACK COFFEE, meaning to bury
Koro SIX FEET DEEP; and they did. How could gambians suddenly forget that?
In addition, whiles attending a conference in Cuba, the mental midget again
ordered the slaughter of our innocent school children who were exercising
their God given rights, freedom of speech. This is the same man who murdered
more than 100 hard working innocent soldiers and buried them in toilet pits.
Frankly, knowing that vermin Jammeh is the culprit of all these heinous
crimes, voting for such a man will be nothing but MORAL TERRORISM. Telling
followers that if does not win, he will vacate them for Cuba is nothing, but
desperation. He is still day dreaming. We will not let him escape
prosecution. In fact, Guinea Bissau and Senegal should be contacted to make
sure that their air spaces are closed and also no asylum for the moron.
Where ever he may escape to, we will find him and smoke him out. He must pay
a price. The forces of freedom will get him come October 18.

Ansumana Kujabi