GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bakary Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 17:10:20 +0100
Dear Gambia-L Administrators,
Double standards in the exercise of reponsibility or authority is tantamonut
to the abuse of those very enabling powers that is essential for the
effective discharge of such authority, powers, functions, etc. Therefore in
order for the competency or impartiality of your so far commendable
management of the Gambia-L network not to be in doubt, it is highly
desirable for you to lift all the sanctions imposed on Fatou Jahumpa Ceesay
and Hassanatou Barry as well upon the re-enlistment of Yusupha Jow.

Sincerely,

BMK