GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:07:29 +0000
8 Years ago, The Gambia had its first taste of what
President Jammeh had in offer. Some seasoned soldiers
were massacred for no other reason other than the
desire of the junta to purge the Gambia National Army.
In memory of all those who died on that day, I have
decided to send you a copy of Ebou Colly's famous
version of what tarnspired on November 1994. May their
souls rest in perfect peace

--- ebou colly <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > COUP IN THE
GAMBIA ELEVEN

=== message truncated ===