GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sal Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 09:13:01 PDT
Ebou Jallow,

You wrote to Alpha:
"If you want know the truth then take me to court". You can tell the
truth outside the court room. You can provide this forum with information
about Jammeh and his cronies that can help concerned Gambian  and the
international community bring his reign to an end.
You can bring to light attrocities this administration has/is commiting
against us. It was mentioned on this list I and reiterate, this is not the
the time for fence-sitting. You have to choose a side, APRC or the peolpe.
An honorable soldier who swears to defend the Gambia against enemies foreign
or domestic will always answer the call of duty.

Sal Barry