GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:01:42 +0000
Abdou, thanks for your response.

"I just wish the rest of the good political personalities out there, a
dwindling bunch, will recognise the graveness of the situation and get their
acts together. If they don't then I'm sure the rest of the world is gonna
continue revolving and developing but the self respect as a people that
we've
been yearning for such a long time will not materialise anytime soon."

Now that we know what is, what are we going to do about it, that is the
question.  We have four choices in NADD, UDP, APRC, or Neither.  At this
point, that is what obtains.  Let me know you thoughts.

Chi Jaama

Joe