GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 22:21:23 -0700
Dear All,

The following was sent to Africa-ISP list, which I created a while back, but had
totally forgotten about!  Well, this just might be the wakeup call for me to
start paying attention to it.  I thought a number of you might be interested in
the services and opportunties Sakon has to offer, so here is.  And by the way,
if you would like to subscribe to Africa-ISP, it's at:

Have a great week, and best wishes.

Katim