GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 08:04:59 EST
Halifa,
I await your responses to my "clumsy" postulations. That i had been able to
provide verbatim; word for word account of your role during the transition
and after is not the not crux of the debate. I had informed you of my
constraints being that of material limits. My attack was semi polemical and
semi empirical. Would you please appreciate that in your response.
Rightly so, the bullets started firing in your direction as you said but be
assured that in the attempt to discover no one is immune from the bullets of
this new awakening my humble self included.
Hamjatta