GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BASS DRAMMEH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2008 00:08:58 +0000
Well ,in view of the HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE pandemic in this little
country of ours,the case for a factory for a Tilibonka/Sarahuleh diet
will certainly ensure a better  health future for this country than
the one proposed by Mr.Tasbasi below.So,I would rather encourage him
to seriously consider investing in Fotoor and Monoor instead.It wont
be a bad thing at all if Mankanaaso,the Badibou delicacy,is also added
to the project.

Regards Bass