GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suma kadu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:32:17 -0000
Mr Hypo Jobe,
Notice I'm referring to you as Hypo since that is very befitting to
your breed, and since you or any of us have not yet made up our minds
as to what your name really is, my guess is any name would do for the
moment. So am calling you Hypo . Afterall you prefer to hide your
identity and that's your prerogative. But we must draw the line
somewhere. You don't expect to be a coward and be taken seriously at
the same time. Peddling lies and fabricating information on the G_L is
serious misdemeanor to comrades in the oppossition, and that I can
assure you will not get away with. This is no place for mediocre minds. I
found the ones sitting on the fence the worst enemy because you never
can tell which side of the fence they're going to fall. If you think Mr
Kebba Dampha is intolerant, try some of us. I personally have a very
low tolerance for Hypocrites. The contributions of Mr Dampha and
Hamjatta in this distro are immeasurable and frankly with your level of
reasoning, these guys shouldn't be spending valuable time replying to
the garbage that  you are trying to shove down our throats. You said
you have 4 children, now God forbid, if one or two of those children
were among the unarmed students massacred by our muderous governement,
then I wonder if you'll be disseminating the horse-shit none of us have
any interest in. What prompted me to react to your incessant garbage
and irks me the most is your insatiable quest to discredit and belittle
the efforts of those in the oppostion. What significant contribution
have you made since you've been a member of this list apart from your
constant ramblings, really? You make us puke for crying out loud.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions and should be allowed to debate
constructively, but to continually insult our intelligence with slapnut
parasitic diplomacy is very nauseatic and hypocritical. I hope that you
understand that some of us have no tolerance for such infantile
bickering. And finally, the question I wanted to ask you:

Mr KB/Hypo Jobe, are you coked-up or doped-up?

Remember, brain cells do not regenerate so use them wisely, you heard!
BTW, if I tick you off and you want to get personally, we can save the
decent people on the List the drama and go pound for pound. Meet me at
the junction of Lancaster and Gaddafi St. I hope you got some teeth
left, because I plan on knocking all of them out so you can finally
shut up. And in case you're wondering, my perception of an agreeable
person is one who agrees with me, got it, you f*****#g moron. And tell
Oscar Wilde that we don't tolerate hypocrites if that means we are
selfish.

Pissed off
Assan(Prof)