GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Long Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 00:07:16 -0700
Do not let them turn you mean, Kebba, though I
understand the anger . . .

If they want your clothes, let them have them
If they want your shoes, them them have them
If they demand your blood, let it bleed
But if they want you dignity, they must not have it
If you must fall as we all may, never fall upon your
   knees

****Longspear***

=== message truncated ===