GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:43:48 -0500
Ebrima:
I am simply shocked!  On returning to my office on Sunday, after a four
day conference, I received an email from John and wrote back to him
yesterday, Monday.  I did not realize he had died on Sunday. What a loss
to Gambia and African Studies.  May he rest in perfect peace.

Do you have email addresses for Drs. Ebrima Sall and Jeggan Senghore in
Senegal? Your assistance is appreciated.

Abdoulaye