GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
pa ali ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:30:19 -0000
CONCERN GAMBIANS,

This is a humble reply to a question sent to me  about the funtions of the
institutions of a NATIONAL DEMOCRATIC UNITED FRONT.

I hope future questions will be sent to the gambia list to allow a more
collective aproach in searching for answers,because the  gambian community
have all the quality and quatity of thinkers necessary to collectively
provide better answers.

I hope the readers will add their brillant ideas to correct me in this
difficult attempt to answer this question,

Since the restoration of democracy in all areas of human activty in gambia
is the main aspiration of our people. we must simultanously incooperate the
principle of self critical evaluation in all our efforts
towords this fundamental aim.

The results of all the anti facist efforts so far made against the gambia
regime since july 22 1994 falls far short of the expectations given the
great sacrifices.the only reason i can give is the lack of coordination of
the type necessary to produce the required results.

It is only a coordinating institution that is the missing link generally and
particulaly in the gambian diaspora.

An institution of this type
It must study the positive and negetive historical  experiences of our
people in periods of collective danger
Must develop and use an intimate and expart knowledge of the nature and
organisation of the facist regime.

It must study its class interest,structures,its policy formations and
execution networks.
It must study its governmental structures and operations in terms of how
they must be counterbalanced
It must develop equavalent structures ,policy formulations,execution
networks,governing structures and operations.
It must develop as a matter of urgency an information and intellegence
agency
It must recruit competent, dedicated and concerned gambians to carry the
tasks required in all areas.

How are we going to start this institution?

The exile gambian community have produced enough highly trained individuals
with a track record of dedicated  opposition to the facist regime who when
link with groups and movements will overmatcked the requiments necessary not
only to coordinate  this initiative but also  guide us towards developing
the correct model and required targeted plans.

Concerned gambians in the diaspora, our people at home have very high
expectations for each and every one of us, we must never betray this
historic and noble resposibility.we have all the resources at our disposal
to meet the required expectation.

Remember the dead victims killed brutally in cold blood by this facist
regime.This beast feeds on its people and the more time we waste the more
victims it will produce.Remember the april massacre.hope we will by the
first anniversary of the killings of the youths  demonstrate the existance
of a well structured globally coordinated institution in their memory.

VICTORY BELONGS ONLY TO PEOPLE , DEDICATED,UNITED AND GUIDED BY JUST CAUSES
AND CORRECT METHODS

THANK YOU