GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jamba jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 18:05:02 +0000
Well Hamjatta may be equipped with a chest of velvety adjectives, hyperboles
and superlatives but he cannot distinguish facts from fiction that is what
make him so arrogant, that he and he alone posses truth and the ability to
analyse and this is why he is amusing. When you hear him in his writing
certainly you can tell that he is a braggart, but being a brag and speaking
simple comprehensible language impregnated with substance is a completely
different issue. And the sooner he wakes up to such a reality the better for
his development after all we are not engage in a competition for linguistic
sophistication but just trying to reach each other with simplicity, but I
doubt if he will ever see this truth and discuss issues of substance.