GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BEKAYE PHAL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 02:42:32 CDT
Fellow gambians
I know both ebou jallow and ousman bojang,they both use to be part of
jammehs supports and infact backs in the days I have heard ousman bojang
praise jammeh and sabally like the greatest leader of all time.Now sabally
is in prision,bojang is against the murders(jammeh regime)ousman
bojang,please keep your mouth short,people have important issues to debate.
Ebou jallow,has done great things in the army,febuary of 1992 in yundum
barracks,mr jallow was out there defending 35 soldiers in a military court
and the closing statement that jallow give,help free those soldiers,so
jallow has done so many great things in the gambia,I have so much respect
for mr jallow,every one make mistakes.So let us move on.
Ousman bojang, where were you when sabally was acting stupid,beating
people,shooting at people.s, car and such stupid things ,did you ever tell
sabally stop ask a friend.Mr bojang please short up.
Finally,(Jammeh must go by all means)
  dango, retired sgt