GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Debbeh Bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 18:24:16 -0800
Ebou Jallow,

I don’t know if you are worthy to be called by any name besides the bastard that you are. You’re specie, better yet a creature of your own kind and no other. You were present during these events, and approved every inch in its progression. Therefore you are equally a coward and responsible just like “Edward Singhartey and his brother Peter, with a close gang of very ignorant soldiers such as Batchie Jallow, Kanji (from Jarra) and a Tamba.” You should cut the crap and continue to pray that this regime continues to be in power for the duration of your life because should we overcome this tragedy you will be treated with the edge of the sward along with “Edward Singhartey and his brother Peter, with a close gang of very ignorant soldiers such as Batchie Jallow, Kanji (from Jarra) and a Tamba.” Just remember to keep looking over your shoulder, for your crimes to humanity and the Gambians at large will not go unpunished. A thing like you doesn’t deserve sharing any aspect of The Gambia.
 All renowned activists in the history of the universe stayed at the front lines fighting atrocities and accepted what ever came their way with good faith until a change was overcome, but never stayed miles away chanting like a parrot, and begging to be on Yaya’s good side like a pauper. If you certainly believe in yourself and what you currently stand for, then go back to Gambia and correct all your mischief. Then and only then will we listen to your shenanigans. Ass kissing MF.

Debbeh Bah

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now