GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:48:23 GMT
Guys
We are at War, like it or not our country is at war with itself.
We need to gather together and work out a realistic compromise before it is
too late!
No one can potray the urgency too much. I am suggesting an all out
plan to restore democracy and respect for human life in our begotten land.
  Can somebody e mail me The former President's number or any possible
contacts there in.Do this private if you may. I have a firm believe that
without some compromise and a round table discussion none of us will be
happy by the end of this year. What we have is much more than any of us are
stipulating on the Gambia L! It is much too demanding than
we want to admit.
                                            kalilu camara