GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar sallah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 08:06:06 GMT
Truely speaking there are some people we should always encourage. Encourage
in so many ways. They are the hard working people, the people who don't
sleep the whole night. They are here. Yellowgate is a popular and a
professional music recording studio. Wherever you go you find this name but
who is behind?
Elie Nachif, the man behind and always pushing yellowgate forward. Besides
Gambian musicians especially the young rappers can stand by me that he
derserves a tap on the Back.
Ello, is not only for yellowgate products but when you talk to him,he is
always concerned about qualitity.
Recently he wrote appologising for Fatelleku II delay, but I called him to
ask what happened, Elo told me "U know am always busy doing some quality
recording I don't want people feel Bad about me..and people are still
waiting for that Album" He added that this time with
with more taste.
Let's support this man.
To Ello, you doing it well,You're worth emulating, keep it up,and Bravo to
you and the staff of your studio.

Long live Yellowgate

Omar Sallah.
GRTS.