GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:47:00 EDT

Indeed Mr. Jaiteh. Politics is for mature adults of major age, sound mind
and body. Your counterpoint will have been much appreciated. What we will do
with that is that we will try harder to convince you to join our Lady of forged
steel Hillary Rodham Clinton, while acknowledging Obama's gravitasse. Thank
you  for you Mr. Jaiteh.

Haruna.

In a message dated 4/23/2008 10:51:15 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,