GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kutubo Manneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:34:23 +0300
I think Musa have said it all,please let us close this topic and move on.I
am sure there are still a lot more important things to discuss e.g the mode
of the alliance and the most suitable person to lead it.I totally agree with
Musa,that Ousainou Darboe is the most suitable.
 Kind regards
 KUTS
 Riyadh,Saudi Arabia