GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 21:09:33 EST
Thanks Sheikh, and l hope they can resolve this issue once and for all. Our
Pakistani brothers also prayed today as informed to me by an associate over
there.This is not new for them though, as the same thing happened over there
in pakistan last year. may Allah bring unity to the Ummah. Ameen.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 1/9/00 5:09:57 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]