GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sigga jagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:58:22 -0700
Ah1 brother, I could not have said it better if I
tried.  It is as if you took the words right out of my
mouth.  Thank you for writing this letter to the
Gambian people and calling for an awakening and the
practise of the ideals embodied in our constitution.

Again, I thank you.

--- Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
> Gambia-L,
>
> Here is something my conscience dictated me to
> address to all Gambians. I have sent it to the major
> newspapers in the Gambia.
>
> Prince

=====
"NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION"

                       ALSO

"NOTHING IS UNACHIEVABLE, THE ONLY QUESTION IS, WHETHER ONE IS WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO ACHIEVE WHAT IS DESIRED"