GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:15:57 -0600
Hello, a friend of mine forwarded this to me from the Daily Observer.
I'd be interested in more details about what kind of computer
equipment is there.  However, the article really doesn't give much
details on that.  It would be nice if anyone know more info and could
find out more information about htis.

Ginny