GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alasana Bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:17:16 PDT
Hi Folks,
It is very scary to learn that environmental factors
and lifestyle choices such as, tobacco use, smoking
marijuana, diet and exercise habits, infectious
agents and medication use, may play a greater role
in cancer development than genetic factors. They are
even telling us now that consuming milk and milk
products puts us at risk to develop breast and
prostrate cancer. Visit  www.milksucks.com
People use to think that if you have a family history
of cancer then you are sort of doomed. That is not
the case, we are all at risk. Plaese read on
May God Bless us All With Good Health and Peace Be Upon All.

Alasana Bah