GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Isatou Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 17:00:27 GMT
Well my father's name was Sheriff Njie who was a Barrister, he might have
served the British Navy before returning to the Gambia, can you ask your
friend be more specific eg. height, date of birth etc of Mr Njie, as these
things might be able to help him in his search for Mr Sheriff Njie, my name
is Isatou Njie and I'm presently living in the United Kingdom.  He is more
than welcome to contact me on [log in to unmask]