GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
UDP United Kingdom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2013 15:31:29 +0100
Fye, you are a decent person.  You have always shown respect to all
here and you don't normally use words of that nature; 'stupid and
idiot',  but if you really have to use them, I think people will
understand that you have been highly provoked and that it was not you
who started it. My only advice is; makesure you always apologies to
the readership afterwards. That make you a much better person.

Thanks
Daffeh

--
www.lawyerdarboe.blogspot.com