GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 17:42:27 EDT
Jammeh have again shown his brutal, cowardice and paranoia to the whole
world. The guy have lost control. He will do anything to keep him in power.
The Gambian history has reached its turning point. The trend Jammeh and his
people have taken have made them to be the worst leaders the Gambia could
have. And this is directed to all those working with him and under him. If
they are not cowards and brutal as Jammeh, why serve under him?
I see that a lot of the L'ers are surprised by this. No one should be. Anyone
closely following the way the Gambia has been going since this murderer came
into power should be able to vision such. And you know what, it is just the
beginning.
The people are tired and they would not keep sitting waiting for someone to
come to their rescue like those of us making a lot of noise on the net the
Jammeh critics will call us. They will take the bulls by their horns.
It is sad to say, but I hope when things change, not only Jammeh is brought
to justice, but all those serving under/with him. Sooner or later, our people
will be free.
God bless the Gambia.

Ousman Bojang.