GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Muhammed Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:44:20 +0000
I totally agree with you Joe Sambou. I was made to feel sick by this so called Pa Saikou Kujabi's writing. He is pretending to have a Jola surname yet speaking with a tribalist Mandimka voice.
  People like this so called Pa Saikou Kujabi will keep Jammeh in Power and they will breed more hatred towards the Mandinkas. They are creating a platform for Jammeh to use.
  Look at the difference this so called Pa Saikou Kujabi is citing between Sedia Jatta and Halifa Sallah. This so called Pa Saikou Kujabi is pathetic and does not even deserved in the forum of the Gambia L. The Gambia L is not a tribalist "bantaba"; it is an intellectual platform for the advancement of The Gambia.
  Managers of The Gambia L should stop such elements from participating in the L. Any attempt to divide The Gambia on tribal grounds will not be tolerated and the managers of the L should stop such pathetic elements from participating in this important forum
  I was so angry reading this so called Pa Saikou Kujabi's article that I feel the need to respond to him and stop him from his stupidity. This so called Pa Saikou Kujabi is stupid because he is so slow to understand that tribe or language grouping does not even exist in reality as far as The Gambia is concern
  This so called Pa Saikou Kujabi should understand that we in The Gambia are all brothers and sisters and his thick head and his evil wishes will not divide us. We the majority in The Gambia will not allow such elements to divide us.

  This so called Pa Saikou Kujabi should desist from his tribalism and seek a Gambian unity

Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Drammeh, you see, these are the sorts of people that Gambians have to deal
with. Just listen to this nut and you know why we have Yaya Jammeh today.
Sometimes, I wonder if these people were bred with wolfs. The amazing thing
is, they will blatatantly lie maliciously and do it with no guilt. Even
Ousainou, whom this rodent is batting for will cringe when he reads this
nonsense. But hey, we did not have the current situation in the Gambia by
acccident. Rather, the ground was prepared for opportunity to take
advantage. We have a big problem to reconstruct Gambia after Yaya, with
these frosty minds.

Chi Jaama

Joe

>From: Muhammed Drammeh
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: SULAYMAN MBENGA'S REACTION TO MY ARTICLE
>Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 20:27:31 +0000
>
>I think you are tribalist I wonder if your surname is even Kujabi
>
>"Pa.Saikou Kujabi"
wrote: Readers,