GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 08:01:02 EDT
In a message dated 05/06/00 12:35:32 GMT Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Pleaase Katim and co i beleive this is no politics now! this is total
savegery. >>

 Savagery....huh? This beginning to look more comical than I ever imagined.
Speaking of savagery, what do you call shooting down unarmed innocent school
kids by military bandits on the orders of Jammeh? If that is not savagery, I
guess you must still be hallucinating. Talk about the pot calling the kettle
black!
     And this squeamish tone you have recently adopted that you are amongst
endangered species is cobblers and designed to garner sympathy from some
naive people! So far we are still counting the number of people killed by the
evil regime you represent in Paris and we have yet to see anyone Jammeh
supporter killed, maimed or personally attacked for his/her beliefs. We are a
decent lot in the opposition. So take childish whimpers elsewhere.
    Notwithstanding the aforementioned, I disapprove of the use of death
threats real or imagined against the Jammeh bandits. It shouldn't be the way
we conduct our selves. We mustn't stoop low to the standards of the
barbarians. Let them be thugs whilst we protest decently against the
dictatorship.
    Oh by the way you still haven't employed a proof-reader as Ebou Colly
suggested. For just this once, I will tell you that "savagery" is not spelt
as "savegery" as you did. I can highlight a lot but then I guess anyone knows
you are nothing but another Yaya Jammeh in an Armani suit. A normal diplomat
will be hanging his head in shame. But then you Jammeh people are just as
abnormal as the word comes. By the way, I'm still waiting for your kind
permission to use some of absurd musings on my web page.
Hamjatta Kanteh

hkanteh