GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:09:45 -0600
Hello, you know, I'm tempted to ask, "So can I be the flag bearer for
NADD?"  And I'm definitely kidding when I say that.  Because I'm sure
far more knowledgeable and capable people than myself are up to the
task.

But we need a flagbearer and now!  No, like last year!  But anyway, I
and others have already said our piece, if I keep harping on the lack
of a flagbearer and NADD's slow if almost nothing of a response to
this latest crisis, I'd be starting to beat a dead horse.  It's
absolutely frustrating to stand back and watch the goings-on in The
Gambia, and not feel the almost irresistible urge to run over there
and kick the crap out of Jammeh!  Can you imagine?  Well, now I know
the use I have for my poor cane which got slammed in the car door and
is now all bent up and pretty much unusable.  I could go and beat
Jammeh over the head with it  * just kidding *.  And to think, if I
were in The Gambia, and were to make a statement like that, the NIA
would be at my door in a second!  To arrest me and take me to the
central prisons, and I'd be right there next to Sallah, Bah, and
Jallow.

     But anyway, at least now if someone were to ask "did you beat
someone over the head with that", on seeing my bent up cane, I can say
yes!  And again, I reiterate I'm kidding!  Although if the opportunity
ever came to me to give Jammeh a good swipe, I'm not sure I could
resist.

     OK, guys, enough of this.  This is all very serious!  Please
forgive my silliness!  I've had a long day, and it's time for me to go
home now, so see all of you back online later!

Ginny

--
Visit my blog at:  http://quickgm28.blogs.com/ginnys_thoughts_and_thing/

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい