GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheikh Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 07:52:35 +0000
       List Members,
    Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji uun.
       The death of our uncle Elliman Kah was announced this morning
during subha prayers.  Our condolences to Fatou kah Jack and Bujet Jack
of D.C. Pa modou Kah,
Ousman Kah, Saja Kah, Gibril Joberteh and all members of the Kah family
in the U.S and also to Mr Dawada Khan , Ousman Kah, Fatou Kah,Omar
Nyang,Balling , Alh Joberteh and the rest of the family in Norway and
the rest of the world . May his soul rest in perfect peace. .Funeral
service will take place at the pipeline mosque this afternoon at 2 pm.

Chi Jamma.

Bro. Sheikh Tejan Nyang

P. S . The death of Koto Salieu Cham  who also passed away on sunday was
not announced on the list. Our condolences to Aunty Pullo Cham and Mrs
king Cham and the rest of the family. Koto Salifu was a good ndongo
banjul who was very helpful when he was in the civil service . May his
soul rest in perfect peace.