GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 21:00:11 EST
Musa,

Thanks for your comments. I agree that Jammeh will use anything or anyone to
stay in power, but I do not agree that moving the capital to Kanilai and the
suggestion that he si trying to forge a Jola kingdom is a ridiculous idea at
all. What in your estimation  do you suppose is the reason he made Kanilai the
new capital? Just randon selection and money to spare in a coutry as poor as
Gambia? I doubt it very much.
What abotu his meddling in Casamance and the allegations of stashing of arms?
Another random occurrence?

Jabou Joh