GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 13:46:01 +0100
My Beloved Honourable Fatou Jahumpa Ceesay

As long as you convass on behalf of APRC, I shall
continue to vote for the opposition. I can't vote for
Aimless People Running The Country,(APRC) so take
note.

Just a thought

Your constituent in the disaspora

Sanusi Owens

--- Fatu Jahumpa Cessay <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Hi
Bro Sans,

=== message truncated ===