GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SEEDY AHMED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 00:15:59 GMT
Dear Halifa,
I am suggesting that you the other opposition Leaders come together and
organise civil disorder country wide. This, I mean if we paying taxes, and
where these money is going is only known to Jammeh, why should we pay tax.
If you people stands before us, the whole Gambia will follow you and show
Jammeh that power belongs to us. You know what is happen now is just the
showing of seed of discord. To stop this from germenating, you our leaders
should come together and give Jammeh a fix time to act or a nation wide
civil disorder.

Gambian.