GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SEEDY AHMED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 23:47:52 GMT
Hello Hamjatta,
I really agreed with the Alternative you are suggesting. You see the Gambia
today is having so many so-called interlectuals. This people are really very
selfish. Most of them are here for their pockets. If the Layers,Doctors,
Teacher, Soldiers, Drivers and even the Labours come together and so Jammeh
that you are nothing but a human, he will not be here today. But everbody is
afraid of there jobs and lives and forgetting that we should sacrify for the
coming generation. This coming generation is spoiling because they don't
have any good and promising future. Boys are all GANJA smokers and girls are
involve in early sex just to have money.All because the system.
If I really looks at Jammeh, sometimes I take him to be having some type of
mental problem (excuse me). During his recent meeting him so-called youth
wing of APRC under the leadership of Baba Jobe, you will really know that
this man is mentally unfit. I am sorry but Gambians is high time for us to
stand against this man. He is only here to destroy this Land. If we don't
act now, it will be too late for us on the ground.  Our brothers are dying
in secret. Our economy is dying.
Our health system is dying. Our education system is dying. Our agrictural
system is dying. Our rights as human-beings is alredy death. I cannot just
keeping counting, but too much.
You at Gambia-L are trying, but I think if all of us come back home and
challenge this man, he cannot keep all us in prison or 6ft under the ground,
we will flush him out.
PACO, PACO.