GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 16:49:54 -0400
Malick Kah, when it is all said and done, don’t say that you were NOT
warned. I could sense panic when you were writing your piece. And rightly
so. You just entered territory that if you had any sense at all, you will
NEVER venture. Darn right I will support Darboe and the Coalition. I am NOT
a loser that will get upset and bolt the Coalition because people did not do
what I wanted them to do. Unlike programmed fanatics like you, I did NOT
have any preference before the Coalition talks started. I always had a
pragmatic view about these things. I was going to support whoever the
Alliance chose, so long as the choice was from the pool of current
Opposition leader (UDP, NRP and PDOIS). Unlike vermin like you, I made my
stance clear from day one and stuck to it. Mental midgets like you jumping
up and down about truth and facts are the ones that were flip-flopping all
over the place. Darn right I will stick to my word and support the leader of
the Alliance. I am NOT a sell-out whose hatred for Yaya is equivocal. I do
Not hate Jawara more than I hate Yaya. I do NOT vacillate about someone that
would order the massacre of children as young as three.

I feel sorry for losers like you who CANNOT get over Jawara. You are nothing
but a bunch of lazy morons that CANNOT think beyond Jawara and formulate a
future for our country. Who need morons like you to enlighten us about our
history? What do you know about Gambian history that you can teach me? What
truth are you expressing as you see it? That your Party failed to attend a
Meeting of immense national importance because they did NOT receive a
‘FORMAL’ invitation? Same crap they gave us during the London Briefing.
Remember during those days how you were with the people organizing that
Meeting; remember how you stabbed people in the back and sent ridiculous and
dubious reports to Foroyaa; remember too how you were running away from
people in London because you knew they knew about your shenanigans and your
lies? Malick Kah, you just moved to another ball game entirely.

You know if you say that Darboe was all along a front for PPP, you are
telling a blatant LIE. How do you then explain why people like Dembo Bojang
and Kemeseng Jammeh and Shyngle Nyassi are prominent in the UDP set up? If
Darboe was a PPP front, how do you explain the fact that people like Buba
Baldeh and Nafa Saho and Fatoumatta Jahumpa hold prominent positions in the
APRC? You know you are lying through your teeth if you say that. Darboe does
NOT have to struggle to reassure vermin like you that are NOT interested in
TRUTH. The record speaks for itself. Darboe rescued SM Dibba from PPP.
Darboe rescued Baabaa Jobe from PPP. Darboe rescued Pap Cheyassin Secka from
PPP. When Darboe stopped working for the PPP regime, you were in High School
and no one knew about your Party. When Darboe was fighting for the people in
the courts (where it matters), vermin now attacking him were busy dining
with PPP or sitting on their tails.

Your ignorance is further betrayed when you insinuated that I am supporting
the Alliance because I might have benefited from the PPP regime. See, some
of us are NOT losers like you. We do NOT need government help to make it.
You are the one that needs a government to make ends meet. You are NOT even
ashamed to use the AFPRC/APRC regime to LIE about your plight under the
regime that came to force AFTER you left Gambia for UK. We know why you want
Yaya to stay in power. See, if we have a democratic government in place,
vermin like you can no longer say that you are persecuted from The Gambia.
To put such narrow self-interest in front of the plight of our children that
are massacred in broad daylight by this regime you tolerate, is just
sickening. Does having a legal stay in Britain warrant all this? This is
just a rhetorical question. I know moralizing with vermin like you is too
much to ask for.

You know you are lying when you say you want Yaya to leave. This is NOT a
choice between Yaya and PPP. Vermin like you want to make it that. This is a
choice between Yaya and Ousainou Darboe. You can lie all you want and say
that Ousainou Darboe is PPP. That is to be expected from mental midgets like
you. You have no agenda for the future of our country. Your only agenda is
an anti-PPP agenda. People are sick and tired of that visionless agenda.
Even if Yaya kills our children, that is fine with you so long as PPP is NOT
in power. This is pathetic. People want to hear plans for a better Gambia;
better than both the PPP and the AFPRC/APRC regimes. Why don’t you formulate
such an agenda for PDOIS and quit lying about people?

Finally, I caution you to be very careful about your utterances about
people. What evidence do you have that Darboe or OJ are thieves or
accomplices to theft? You claim to be a PDOIS/Foroyaa journalist. You must
know about libel laws. You do NOT utter inflammatory language without
backing up what you are saying. When I say that Yaya is a thief, I have
concrete proof about what I am saying. For instance, I have before me a
court order from the Swiss Courts saying that Yaya ordered our Central Bank
to transfer funds for him to a personal Swiss Bank Account. You should NOT
take your utterances lightly. You might think that you are a nonentity
living in Britain and people will NOT pursue you. You might have gotten use
to a system where people are NOT held accountable for their actions. Let me
inform you that the rules have changed. You will NOT lie about people,
disconnect your phone and start hiding from folks in London and think that
you have escaped. People will pursue you. If you are also trying to build an
asylum case when we get rid of Yaya, let me tell you to quit it. Our
government will be one that respects the rule of law. No innocent citizen
will be persecuted. Having said that, LIARS like you will have to either
stand by their words or swallow their garbage. Welcome to Hell. I hope I did
not keep you pausing too long.
KB